Nowadays, our lacquers earned their place among Haute Horlogerie, Haute Joaillerie and luxury accessories collections (powder cases, jewelry boxes ...) and the most prestigious Houses trust our workshop for their creations.
In fact, lacquer is a silky material which has many attributes:
- Lacquer enhances precious materials (gold, platinum, diamond ...) surrounding and goes well with them.
- Lacquer fills the empty spaces and amplifies small surfaces, on any type of shapes including cylindrical ones.
- Very bright lacquer brings radiance and reflection to creations.
- Very solid and durable, thanks to our application process in successive layers, lacquer is much less vulnerable than enamel. Extremely resistant, it retains its brilliance even during galvanic treatments.
- Lacquer offers a rainbow of shades: from luminous black to pastel nuances including pop tones, fluorescent colors and even phosphorescent effects thanks to a technique developed and patented by us. - Our selection of pigments offers a wide range of dense colors.
- Lacquer also provides a wide choice of finishes: plain, translucent, spangled, imitation of precious or semi-precious stones, always with a deep and intense result.
- Very trendy, the lacquer adds a real touch of modernity in terms of creation.
Our recognized processes allow us to work on small or medium series as well as on unique and high value parts.
As we are very sensitive to your ideas, we pay close attention to your requests and wishes. Claudio Lisi is personally at your disposal to guide and advise you so that you can make the optimal technical and aesthetic decisions to get the expected results.
High-quality work, according to your specifications.
A respected budget to secure cost-effectiveness.
Do not hesitate to contact us to draw up an estimate!